Monday, May 11, 2009

Aubrey & John's Wedding

I was blown away at this wedding! I thought the President himself was going to show up! That's how much of a fairytale it was! Jasen Master allowed me to shadow him for the wedding which was held at the Amendola Residents on Van Ness Avenue in Fresno. I drive down this street ALL the time to admire the gorgeous houses! Aubrey was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. John, you are so blessed to have such a down-to-earth and stunning wife! Aubrey was so cool about doing ANYTHING for pictures. Photo's ALWAYS turn out better when 1) you have a model-esque bride and 2) she is fun and spontaneous! Aubrey and John you were so much fun to photograph! I hope you have the most amazing time in Hawaii!
Look how ecstatic she is!!!! Soooo cute.

1 comment: