Monday, April 27, 2009

Shoot: Numero Uno- My Rents!

I've gotta give it to them. I asked my parents if they wouldn't mind being my 'Genny pigs' in my first shoot with David Jay's 1D Mark II camera that he let me borrow! They were such good sports. My dad was NOT feelin' it at first...but as time passed he relaxed more and enjoyed the lovey-dovey moments with my mom! So cute!


Thanks DJ for being SO generous and helping others in their business. You are such an amazing boss to Jason! I LOVE my starter camera...it is 'stuck' with me now! Mom & Dad...I love you so much! Thank you so much for the opportunity to capture your love for each other!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work getting a blog going! It's great motivation to keep shooting and sharing... I'm so lucky to be the first commenter on your first post ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is lokkin good!!! your parents look soo adorable! if you need a model..im always here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its alisha by the way..not gina! haha

    ReplyDelete